Exit Bee re-imagines what’s possible with display advertising by using pattern recognition and machine learning to run unique campaigns with over 95% viewability and tens of times higher performance compared to other display ad formats.
We’re looking for a talented Visual Designer to design a new kind of campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands like BMW, Aston Martin, VW Group, P&G, Microsoft, Dell, Coca Cola, Vodafone and more.
You’ll probably need to forget most of what you already know about display advertising.
- Work on a new generation of ad campaigns that achieve great results for our clients
- Create new ways to engage with the targeted audience
- Design proposals, wireframes or high fidelity mockups
- Work within brand guidelines to reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Closely collaborate with the product and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Work on email marketing items, presentation materials and other assets
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with transitions, animation and dynamic interaction
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- A penchant for details
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Adobe Creative Suite, obviously…
- Basic coding knowledge is a plus