Exit Bee is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Publisher Account Director who will play a key role in growing our business in the US and creating long-term relationships with Publishers. The Publisher Account Director will be responsible for closing and managing their own accounts, and also lead a team that closes their own business and ensures Publisher success.
Exit Bee introduced the concept of “Exit Ads” and helps some of the biggest brands in the world redefine the boundaries of display advertising and Publishers monetize moments of disengagement to add a new revenue stream to their business while not interrupting users when they’re engaged with the content.
You’ll be joining a team in a high-growth mode, so get ready for an exciting journey.
- Introduce Exit Bee to Publishers and educate them on the new opportunities
- Sell multiple products to Publishers by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Create strategic partnerships with Publishers
- Develop, grow, and maintain senior publisher relationships throughout the industry
- Understand Publishers’ needs, manage expectations and ensure successful and sustainable implementation of our technology
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business
- Develop strategic plan for the US publisher acquisition team
- Proactively seek market feedback and work with the product team to help develop features to provide Publishers additional value
- 5+ years experience of working in or with the US media industry and understand the US Publisher ecosystem
- Previous experience in ad-tech or SSP is a plus
- Existing connections with publishers in the US
- Solid understanding of digital technologies/site monetization and ability to explain product benefits in detail
- Experience with long sales cycles (able to pursue and close partnerships over the long term
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and sales skills. Excellent relationship building abilities and experience in contract negotiations
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing deals in the US market
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify trends in data and in generated reports
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop