We are looking for a confident and proactive customer-first person who understands what clients are looking to achieve from their advertising campaigns. The main purpose of this role is to build our reputation in the market for seamless customer experience through excellent client service that delivers real world results.
As a young startup, you will be joining a team in a high-growth mode and help some of the biggest brands in the world redefine how they use display advertising and how exit intent can help them achieve benchmark breaking performance.
- Onboard new clients and agencies.
- Manage every aspect of an ad campaign, including kick-off calls, creative mockups, approval, launch, optimization and reporting.
- Truly care to understand our customers’ challenges and goals. Then work closely with Product and Marketing to share insights, to identify opportunities to improve products and/or new solutions for clients and increase customer satisfaction
- Provide timely, consistent and accurate support to clients and agencies.
- Create presentations and be comfortable with presenting proposals, recommendations and data-driven insights.
- Analyse key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes to increase performance.
- Meet and consult regularly with clients to understand priorities, review performance, and share product updates.
- Identify upsell opportunities during the campaign.
- Keep our CRM updated
- 4 years of client/agency facing experience in the digital media, adtech or martech.
- Understanding of digital marketing and online advertising landscape.
- Being able to effectively prioritise and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- An obsession for detail. You’re comfortable with digging through data, working with spreadsheets to draw out impactful insights
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You are resourceful, bright, proactive and work well independently and as part of a team