We are looking for a confident and proactive HR Manager to build out Exit Bee’s complete HR system and process including recruitment and talent management. This is a unique opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual to lay the foundation, set the direction for the department and take ownership of processes and recruiting talented individuals across all levels of the business.
As a young startup, you will work directly with the C-Level leadership with full control and autonomy. This is a leadership role and will involve hands-on working as the company grows. More managerial and administrative support will be added as we hit our targets and expand our teams.
Responsibilities – HR
- Establish best practices and methods in all HR related areas, including: training, communication, change management, people engagement, employee development, 1:1s etc.
- Design and implement HR programs for the UK office and track to achieve success.
- Always drive local employer branding – be active on social media, be in touch with potential talent and related ecosystem industry for mutual learning and collaboration.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, coaching, and team building that support change and growth.
- Play a proactive role in employee retention: ensure positive employee relations, encourage a motivated workforce and assist in scaling our culture.
- Facilitate the annual Performance Review Cycle within the EMEA region.
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of employment law requirements to ensure that Exit Bee remains compliant.
Responsibilities – Talent Acquisition
- Responsible for the hiring plan of all roles across the business, creating a realistic strategy to meet recruitment targets in a timely manner, meeting the businesses’ resourcing needs.
- Write and post creative job adverts in line with internal job description competencies to attract the best candidates, review applicants and shortlist suitable CVs for each role.
- Actively headhunt talented individuals via all channels available to us, including but limited to the LinkedIn Recruiter tool.
- Maintain a constant channel of communication with all candidates and job applicants, ensuring they receive the best possible experience of us and understanding of our company values.
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding process of new recruits.
- Continuously endeavour to hire the best talent directly where possible, demonstrating a cost saving and contributing to a continued high quality of hires and retention rates.
- Regular reporting on recruitment activity, including but not limited to; Time to hire, cost per hire, D&I data and recruitment sources etc.
- A background in HR / Recruitment, headhunting within a recruitment agency environment, or similar in-house recruitment experience into the Digital, Marketing, AdTech, Data or MarTech industries. (Minimum 3 years experience)
- Positive and proactive attitude with a desire to make a difference in a dynamic, fast-paced, fast-growing business, being comfortable with change.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or educated to a degree level is a plus.
- Experience of managing every aspect of the hiring cycle from talent attraction through to onboarding.
- In-depth understanding and proven success in using and optimising direct recruitment methods including various social media platforms, beyond LinkedIn.
- Data driven – experience using and managing processes through a recruitment / applicant tracking system.
- Professional and friendly communication and negotiation skills, able to sell the exciting opportunity of working at Exit Bee in a competitive job market
- Process driven with ability to implement new ideas.
- Solid experience of using Excel and able to manipulate data.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and productive working relationships at all levels from entry to Board level