We are looking for a confident and proactive sales person who will build relationships and close deals with our agency partners. This role will help grow our business in existing markets (UK) and beyond. You will be responsible for driving direct revenue by leveraging Exit Bee’s unique approach to advertising for brands and media agencies in the UK.
As a young startup, you will be joining a team in a high-growth mode and help some of the biggest brands in the world redefine how they use display advertising and how exit intent can help them achieve benchmark breaking performance.
- Build relationships with brands and agency contacts to introduce and present the power of Exit Bee’s behavioural advertising platform.
- Leverage your existing key brands and agency relationships.
- Grow and nurture a healthy pipeline of leads to drive revenue.
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets, with a significant focus on client retention as well as scaling up the existing advertising book of business.
- Understand client’s needs, campaign objectives and craft a creative solution that aligns with their needs.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery and help set the expectation for future potential growth
- Feedback to product, marketing and management internally.
- Accurately plan and forecast new business and revenue booked.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and attend strategic meetings with key clients throughout the year to establish senior level relationships.
- Collaborate with Internal teams (Product, Technical and Creative) on product feedback, market demand and new feature development.
- Minimum 5 year experience in a client-facing digital advertising space is a must.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of the UK digital landscape, current technologies, trends and industry challenges.
- Strong relationships with senior leads as well as campaign level decision makers at brands and/or agencies.
- Proven ability to grow accounts from scratch and build client relationships in digital advertising.
- Original thinking and the ability to bring a new perspective and/or ideas
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Confident self-starter. Able to learn quickly, use their own initiative and be motivated to get the job done effectively.
- Harness a positive, solution driven mentality at all times with a proactive and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to resolve queries efficiently, effectively and courteously.