Exit Bee re-imagines what’s possible with display advertising by using pattern recognition and machine learning to run unique campaigns with over 95% viewability and tens of times higher performance compared to other display ad formats.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager with hands on experience on campaign management.
You will work closely with our internal stakeholders and platform partners. You will be responsible for the daily campaign flight schedule and optimisation. Duties will include onboarding media, integration, reports preparation and troubleshooting. You will be the expert and go-to-person in providing the best solutions for meeting campaign goals and publisher requirements.
- Manage ad campaigns in order to achieve client KPIs and targets
- Grow the ad operations team to high standards of excellence
- Play a pivotal role in our platform’s programmatic outreach on both advertiser and publisher sides
- Assist in the development of the platform’s UI, functionality and integrations
- Streamline media (publisher) process from onboarding to reporting and payouts
- Manage platform inventory to ensure data integrity and targeting consistency
- Troubleshooting and resolving of issues with the internal development team
- Support business development meetings with top-tiered supply and platform clients
- Take up ad-hoc projects to facilitate and improve operational flows
- Track campaigns to assess the impact of our ad technology and provide product insights
- 1 to 3 years of experience with campaign management on various platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin etc… or other DSPs / SSPs
- Able to translate business needs into marketing or technical requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of the term of yield optimisation
- At ease with implementing tracking codes
- Experience in working with different teams across different time zones
- Comfortable working against timelines and managing multiple projects
- Able to work within a complex industry ecosystem and deal with ambiguity
- A self-learner with the ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical
- A listener who is partner and customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills