About the role
The Account Executive position focuses on supporting the Account Director in creating proposals and media plans as well as monitoring delivery of campaigns across a range of clients in various industries, e.g. Dell, Adobe, Sky, UK Gov, VW and others.
Highlights of the role
- Working for and running campaigns for some of the world’s biggest brands
- Working on the frontline of advertising campaigns, re-defining existing boundaries and limitations
- Living the exciting journey of a growing startup
- Work with the sales team to analyse clients’ briefs and requirements to create proposals and media plans
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery
- Analyse key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes to increase performance
- Create post campaign analysis reports and identify insights
- Develop relationships with the clients’ team
- Provide timely, consistent and accurate support to clients and agencies
- Identify upsell opportunities during the campaign.
- A true passion for digital media
- Previous digital marketing experience or education on the digital industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytically minded, with the ability to analyse data sets and identify insights
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets and Google Slides
- An ability to work on and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Amazing and flexible development opportunities, one of the perks of joining a startup
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Company events, including off-site in sunny Greece
About Exit Bee
Exit Bee is recognized by PwC as a top-20 UK startup and there’s a good reason for this. We re-imagine advertising and re-define the boundaries of display advertising.
We work with the biggest brands helping them run innovative, high-performing campaigns.