About Exit Bee and Smart Exit Ads
Exit Bee is a rapidly growing Ad Tech startup that is growing its business internationally. We’re re-imagining what’s possible in display advertising using behavioral analysis and exit intent to deliver the right message at the right time.
Smart Exit Ads is a new, premium channel for advertisers to reach their audience on trusted publishers. Our campaigns have over 96% viewability, which is double the viewability of the average banner ad. It’s the perfect way to create awareness for a product or service because Smart Exit Ads get triggered on exit intent, at a time when the user is no longer focused on the content making it almost certain that they’ll at least see the campaign. On top of that Smart Exit Ads have up to 30 times higher click-through or conversion rate compared to traditional display ad formats.
About the job
We’re entering a new and exciting growth phase and are looking for an Ad Operations Manager with hands on experience of campaign management.
You will work closely with our internal stakeholders and platform partners. You will be responsible for the daily campaign flight schedule and optimisation. Duties will include onboarding media, integration, reports preparation and troubleshooting. You will be the expert and go-to-person in providing the best solutions for meeting campaign goals and publisher requirements.
- Manage ad campaigns in order to achieve client KPIs and targets
- Grow the ad operations team to high standards of excellence
- Play a pivotal role in our platform’s programmatic outreach on both advertiser and publisher sides
- Assist in the development of the platform’s UI, functionality and integrations
- Streamline publisher process from onboarding to reporting and payouts
- Manage platform inventory to ensure data integrity and targeting consistency
- Troubleshooting and resolving of issues with the internal product team
- Track campaigns to assess the impact of our ad technology and provide product insights
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with campaign management on various DSPs and/or SSPs and/or other ad platforms
- Able to translate business needs into marketing or technical requirements
- At ease with implementing tracking codes
- Experience in working with different teams across different time zones
- Comfortable working against timelines and managing multiple projects
- Able to work within a complex industry ecosystem and deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A self-learner with the ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical