About Exit Bee
We’re a rapidly growing startup and we just raised a 2nd round of funding. We’re building a premium ad network using behavioral analysis and exit intent to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time.
About the job
As a UX Designer, you will be designing first-class user experience. You’ll be responsible for deeply understanding our users to design innovative product experiences that solve their problems. As part of the product team, you’ll be working closely with Product Managers and Engineers. We’re re-imagining what’s possible in display advertising so we expect you to come up with new campaign ideas and interactions to maximize campaign performance and ad ROI of our clients.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new product launches and ongoing product adoption initiatives
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups
- Deliver final specifications and assets to development teams
- Measure UX success and iterating to achieve our business and user goals
- Participate in all phases of a product, from discovery to delivery to iteration
- Understand our client goals and come up with new campaign ideas to reach them
- Manage multiple projects
- Several years of demonstrated experience in UX Design, Product Design, or Interaction Design (enterprise software, SaaS or ad tech experience is a plus).
- Understanding of front-end technologies
- Ability to ideate rapidly and creatively
- Having Agile mindset and being ready for dynamic and rapid design process
- Passion for self-improvement and staying on top of trends
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to code your designs is a big plus