About Exit Bee
We’re a rapidly growing startup and we just raised a 2nd round of funding. We’re building a premium ad network using behavioral analysis and exit intent to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time.
About the job
As a Senior Software Engineer at Exit Bee, you’ll be at the heart of a technology company taking display advertising to a new level.
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing features of Exit Bee platform
- Lead architecture discussions, make and drive technical decisions
- Implement best practices and new solutions to create a stable, scalable, and innovative application
- Improve team processes, efficiency, and security
- At least 5+ years of experience in software engineering building web applications
- Expert skills in PHP
- Experienced with PHP frameworks – Laravel (preferably) or Symphony/CodeIgniter/Yii
- Experienced with RESTful APIs development
- Experienced with unit and integration testing
- NoSQL technologies like Redis, Memcache
- Very comfortable with versioning systems
- Familiarity with docker
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools.
- Following PHP coding standards like PSR-*
Considered a plus
- Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including DoubleClick for Publishers and SSP, DSP, and DMP technologies
- Google Cloud Platform
- Pub – Sub
- Machine Learning