About Exit Bee
We’re a rapidly growing startup and we just raised a 2nd round of funding. We’re building a premium ad network using behavioral analysis and exit intent to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time.
About the job
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead end-to-end product management efforts. You will help define the product strategy, develop the road map, identify requirements and take the product to market.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue
- Translate product strategy documents into epics and detailed stories for the engineering teams to develop
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into product road map to define go to market strategy and timeline for product features and enhancements
- Identify and prioritize strategic integrations
- Rapidly iterate what works and correct what doesn’t
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Collaborate closely with engineering leaders and their teams through all stages of the product development; if needed, take on “Product Owner” role on a scrum team
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in ad-tech
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Bias for shipping often and iterating quickly
Considered a plus
- Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including DoubleClick for Publishers and SSP, DSP, and DMP
- Experience working closely with Ad Platforms, data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies etc.
- Experience working with remote teams