About Exit Bee
We’re a rapidly growing startup and we just raised a 2nd round of funding. We’re building a premium ad network using behavioral analysis and exit intent to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time.
About the job
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead strategic positioning and sales enablement for a rapidly growing start-up. This includes developing go-to-market plans, messaging frameworks, buyer personas, and winning value propositions.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new product launches and ongoing product adoption initiatives
- Develop and manage strategic marketing plans and budgets, and drive analytics to assess and continually improve effectiveness
- Analyze the competitive landscape, competitor product offerings, market trends and customer segments to inform marketing strategies and product messaging
- Develop value based product messaging and positioning for multiple buyer personas and industries
- Support the global Sales and Account Management teams with proposal templates, presentations, data sheets, demos and more
- Create product-related content to support Marketing programs, such as website content, blog posts and videos
- Long form content: white papers, case studies, customer success stories, etc.
- Develop partnerships with key player and organizations in the digital and AdTech industry, Partner with key clients and partners to co-market
- Drive the production of online educational materials for Exit Bee’s clients, such as how-to videos, knowledge base, etc.
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing, communications, or business-related discipline
- 6+ years’ experience creating B2B marketing strategies and materials to enable a sales team to meet their goals, preferably in the mar-tech or ad-tech space
- Experience in B2B marketing and driving product launches, including positioning and sales enablement
- Hands-on experience concepting and writing sales collateral
- Proven record of partnering with Sales teams to help them achieve and surpass revenue targets
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills